Wednesday, Dec. 20th @11:00AM
- 120 Blk 1st Calf Hfrs, mated to Sons of Circuit Breaker, all from Schaff Angus Valley, due March 24th for 21 days. The steer mates to these Hfrs gained 4.17#/day from weaning till harvest. These hfrs were all raised on the Topf Ranch in the NW South Dakota and have been running in local stalk fields since October. The hfrs are bred for maternal traits. Quality is outstanding.
This is a closed herd, all of these Hfrs were calved @ Topf Ranch in western South Dakota. All given full preconditioning shots as calves and have current preg guard, worm and poured and Modified Live program. All Hfrs out of Schaff Angus Valley genetics. After years of focusing on a Schaff based breeding program this herd represents maternal and carcass traits that are at the forefront of the beef industry. Fertility, uniformity, gain ability and finished grade are characteristics that have been the focus of Topf Ranch and will be apparent upon your first look. These females will be sorted and sold in any size lot suitable to the buyers. For further info call Denny & Lori Topf @ Cell 712-269-9588 OR Jim Schaben 712-263-9449.
- 33 Blk 1st Calf Hfrs, AI'd B&J Cavalier, AI's due 2/8, Keller Windchime & Hoover Bulls turned out 6 days after for 45 days
- 17 F1X 1st Calf Hfrs, mated Angus Bulls, due 2/8 for 60 days
- 10 Blk Angus 1st Calf Hfrs, mated to son of Tahoe(Angus), due 2/15 for 28 days
- Dispersal 200 Blk/Bwf Cows, 3-7yrs old, mated Blk/Char Bulls, due 3/5
- 100 Blk Cows, running age, mated Wagonhammer Bulls, due 3/1
- 3 Sim. Bulls, 2 Red & 1 Blk, 18 mon.-2 yr old
Auction will be broadcasted at www.cattleusa.com
Please go online to register for buyer number prior to auction date.